TECHNICAL DATA SHEET - HOTMELT T7640N
Application :Designed for edge banding of woodworking and so on.
Properties: Good adhesion and thermal stability, good melting and wetting properties. Excellent mechanical processing without hot melt stringing. Good solvent resistant. Suitable for different hot melt equipments such as Nordson, ITW Dynatac and Robatech series etc. All components are in compliance with FDA 175.105 regulations.
Viscosity (200˚C/2.5rpm/S27) ：50 000 – 80 000 cps
Softening point (Ring and Ball) ：92-118˚C
- T7640 is suitable for any type of high speed continuous edge banding machine.
- Coating can be made either on the edge or on the sectional material.
- Recommended operation temperature: 185 -205° C.
- Recommended environment and substrate temperature: exceed 15° C.
- Recommended edge humidity level: 8-12%.
- Recommended coating speed: 10-30 m/min.
- The viscosity and setting time can be adjusted by changing the glue temperature.
- Should not be mixed with any other type of adhesive.
- If the plant line stops for over 2 hours, the glue temperature should be tuned down.
The glue tank should be cleaned termly by BOSTIK cleaner (R8002 or RF173), not to exceed flash point as stated on the MSDS, followed by a thorough purge with the adhesive itself.
PACKAGE 25 kg/bag
STORAGE It should be stored at 0 - 35° C in its original packaging in a cool dry place. T7640 may be used for at least 24 months.
HANDLING / PRECAUTIONS
- Wear goggles and adiabatic gloves when filling hopper or pot.
- Keep plant ventilated and forbid any fire.
- Consult MSDS or Bostik technicians before use.
Date Issued : 20 February 2019
The representations and recommendations regarding the products are based on tests which we believe to be reliable. However, no guarantee of their accuracy can be made because of the great range of field conditions and variations encountered in raw materials, manufacturing equipment and methods. Thus, the products are sold with a limited warranty only, and on the condition that purchasers will make their own tests to determine the suitability of the product for their particular purposes. Under no circumstances will Bostik Findley (M) Sdn Bhd be liable to anyone except for replacement of the products or refund of the purchase price.
ALL SALES ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE OF BOSTIK FINDLEY (M) SDN BHD
BOSTIK FINDLEY (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. (No. 286152V)
LOT 112 & 113, KAWASAN PERINDUSTRIAN SENAWANG, 70450 SEREMBAN, NEGERI SEMBILAN DARUL KHUSUS
TEL : 06-678 9788 FAX : 06-678 9766