TECHNICAL DATA SHEET HOTMELT T9338
APPLICATION : Designed for edge banding of woodworking and so on.
1. Good adhesion and thermal stability, good melting and wetting properties. Excellent mechanical processing without hot melt stringing.
2. Suitable for different hot-melted equipments, such as Nordson, ITW Dynatac and Robatech series etc.
3. All components are in compliance with FDA 175.105 regulations.
Viscosity (Brookfield-ASTM D3236) Approx. 10000mPa·s@180℃ Softening Point (Herzog-ASTM E28) Approx. 80℃
Appearance Gray White
SUGGESTION 1. T9338 suitable for any type of manual edge banding machine.
- Coating can be made either on the edge or on the section material.
- Recommended operation temperature: 145-165℃.
- Recommended environment and substrate temperature: exceed 15℃
- Recommended edge humidity level: 8 ~ 12%.
- Recommended coating speed: 8 ~ 20m/min.
- The viscosity and setting time can be adjusted by changing the glue temperature.
- Should not be mixed with any other type of adhesive.
- If the plant line stops for over 2 hours, the glue temperature should be tuned down.
- CLEANING :The glue tank should be cleaned termly by BOSTIK cleaner (R8002 or 8F173), not to exceed flash point as stated on the MSDS, followed by a thorough purge with the adhesive itself.
1. Wear goggles and adiabatic gloves when filling hopper or pot.
- Keep plant ventilative and forbid any fire.
- Consult MSDS or Bostik technicians before used
- STORAGE : Stored temperature: 0 ~ 35℃. Stored in its original packing in a cool dry place, T9338 may be used for at least 24 months.
PACKAGING : 25 kg/bag.